Keto diet has been popular nowadays and this diet is known for being heavily based on animal proteins and fats that almost makes it possible to cater for vegetarians. A lazy keto diet plan is possible thanks to the research we have done about this topic. It can be done by carefully considering the vegan aspects and as well as planning the diet plan which consists of high fat, adequate protein, and low carb diet plan. Keto diet is aimed at changing the way your body uses energy, by depleting the glycogen and glucose supplies. By using fat cells through the process of ketosis, ketones, which will be the by-product of ketosis, will, therefore, be used as the new source of energy of the body.
Here are some tips regarding the lazy keto diet plan for vegetarians.
- Lazy keto diet plan must not include any types of meat or animal products.
- The standard keto diet usually consists of 75 percent of fat calories, 20 percent of the calories are from protein and 5 percent of the calories are carbohydrates.
- It is recommended to consume a good amount of healthy plant-based fats like palm oil, olive oil, coconut milk, and avocados.
- Eat plenty of plant-based proteins such as nuts, seeds, tofu, seitan, tempeh, and natto.
- Low-carb lazy keto diet plan can include foods that are nutrient-dense, such as green leafy vegetables, nuts, seeds, and low-carb fruits like berries, strawberries, and avocados.
- There are various ingredients that can be used when planning for a diet plan. You can swap lunch for dinner, or breakfast for lunch, make sure to check the various ingredients that can be used as substitutions when preparing meals.
- There are recipes that can be cooked and frozen depending on the remaining servings, especially if you are only cooking for yourself.
- Keto-friendly foods like nuts and seeds are perfect for snacking; these are only some of the foods that can be eaten when you get hungry in between meals.
- Keto buns can be made, be kept frozen to keep them fresh and can be cooked in the oven before serving.
- Very low carb diets are deficient in magnesium. Supplements are a must, or snacks that are high in magnesium such as nuts and seeds. If there are symptoms of keto flu, sodium intake must be increased, drink electrolyte-rich drinks that are sugar-free to replenish the electrolytes lost from the body.
- Eating protein-rich foods can help manage hunger pangs. To add more fat in a meal plan, you can add more oil and plant-based fats.
- Add snacks and more food on the servings, depending on the adjustments that you want to do with your diet plan.
- There are recipes that may include more fiber. Increased fiber intake can help lose weight. Individuals have different experiences regarding their diet plan, as different body experience varied responses and you may have to try which will work best for you.
- If you are not hungry, do not eat. By staying in ketosis, the body can develop better control especially trimming down your eating habits.
- Be patient and do your research. Know everything about keto and other information about it.
Here’s a sample lazy keto diet plan for 5 days: This sample lazy keto diet plan is just a recommendation. If you want to explore more choices, make sure to read and research about keto for vegetarians.
- Breakfast – Perfect Spinach & Feta Omelet
Lunch – Egg Stuffed Avocado
Dinner – 3 Pesto Egg Muffins
- Breakfast – Cauliflower Fried Rice
Lunch – Green Curry Kale and Crispy Coconut Tempeh
Dinner – Zucchini Noodles with Avocado Sauce
- Breakfast – Chocolate Keto Smoothie
Lunch – Seitan Negimaki
Dinner – Crispy Tofu and Cauliflower rice stir fry
- Breakfast – Vanilla Keto Smoothie
Lunch – Egg stuffed avocado
Dinner – Classic Tricolore Salad
- Breakfast – Fluffy Vanilla Waffles
Lunch – Tofu in Purgatory
Dinner – Vegetarian Keto Club Salad
For ideas for snacks
- Keto Fat Bombs with Cacao and Cashew
- Crispy Avocado Fries
- Mediterranean Mung Bean and Olive “Meatballs”
- Peanut Sesame Shirataki Noodles
- Vanilla Keto Overnight “Oats”
Low carbohydrate vegan diet is more effective for individuals who want to lose weight and reduce their risk for cardiovascular diseases. You may choose to stay on a vegan keto diet or choose to adopt the lazy keto diet plan for a specific period of time. It depends on the personal preference of an individual. If you choose vegan keto, this lifestyle is possible and can be achieved if you really want to lose weight. The body may undergo the transition process and there are symptoms that must be watched out for, one of them is keto flu. It can be prevented by taking electrolytes, supplements, and drinking electrolytes-rich drinks that are available in the market. Before immersing yourself in any dietary change, make sure to consult a medical professional, there are individuals who have health conditions that may have special requirements that must be followed and there is some medication dosage that will need to be lowered or adjusted accordingly.